Hello!
This Month Teenage is featuring KPOP artistes! PLus there is a lvoely Super Junior Poster. Personally I would get it for the poster cause the content inside is really quite useless and zzz. Nothing much to offer, the pictures are quite tiny so you cant really see Changmin's/ JOnghyun's handsome face properly so I dont know why they dare to put DBSK/SUPER JUNIOR/ SHINee/WONDERGIRLS in such big font on the cover page. And whatever they write about BOF is also.. quite useless especially if you finished the series. Sigh, Teenage is quite a useless magazine. I'd rather they sell Kor ELLE, VOUGUE here in Singapore.
-shuyan
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» NOTE: smells like Teen spirit!
Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 7, 2009
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Mostly I have been thinking about whether or not her name is pronounced in the way you would expect. Yep that has been perplexing me for a l...
-
Very cute asian girl: Baek Ye Jin - Christmas Set...Enjoy ^^~ Read more »
-
Cho Min Yeong - Hot girl đẹp nhất Hàn Quốc Bài viết bạn quan tâm: Thích thú ngắm dàn nữ cảnh sát giao thông xinh xắn trong loạt ảnh "...
-
First let's go with a post and again delve into the world of South Korean Fitness and Bodybuilding. This time we are featuring Kim Ju Mi...

0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét