Chocolate Love MVs are out!
i like both of them! Its just really attractive. F(x) look damn pretty! But i thought that style was kindaf too mature for them?
F(X)
SNSD
I really love taeyeon & Yoona here!
_______________________
SHINEE's Ring Ding Dong MV teaser
Okay finally something AWESOME!
I REALLY FUCKING LOVE THIS MV OKAY!
Shuyan is so gonna get killed by Minho!
This is so fantastic fantastic~~~~! and erm...elastic!
-doreen
Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 10, 2009
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Mostly I have been thinking about whether or not her name is pronounced in the way you would expect. Yep that has been perplexing me for a l...
-
Very cute asian girl: Baek Ye Jin - Christmas Set...Enjoy ^^~ Read more »
-
Cho Min Yeong - Hot girl đẹp nhất Hàn Quốc Bài viết bạn quan tâm: Thích thú ngắm dàn nữ cảnh sát giao thông xinh xắn trong loạt ảnh "...
-
First let's go with a post and again delve into the world of South Korean Fitness and Bodybuilding. This time we are featuring Kim Ju Mi...

0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét