Anureet Dhaliwal is amazing. I have already featured here on our Official Instagram account but I definitely thought it was time to show her to a wider audience. I mean seriously she has an 8 pack, beautiful exotic and a personal trainer.
So have a look at her photos below and see what you think.
You can follow Anureet Dhaliwal on Instagram here
Home
»
8 pack
»
abs
»
Anureet Dhaliwal
»
asian
»
athlete
»
East Indian
»
nutritionist
»
personal trainer
»
toned
» ATHLETE SPOTLIGHT: Anureet Dhaliwal
Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 7, 2015
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Mostly I have been thinking about whether or not her name is pronounced in the way you would expect. Yep that has been perplexing me for a l...
-
Very cute asian girl: Baek Ye Jin - Christmas Set...Enjoy ^^~ Read more »
-
Cho Min Yeong - Hot girl đẹp nhất Hàn Quốc Bài viết bạn quan tâm: Thích thú ngắm dàn nữ cảnh sát giao thông xinh xắn trong loạt ảnh "...
-
First let's go with a post and again delve into the world of South Korean Fitness and Bodybuilding. This time we are featuring Kim Ju Mi...











0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét