I was lucky enough to find Kelsey while looking on Instagram for new people to feature. She seems really cool and I figure our readers would like to learn more.
I think it is so cool when we have actress who take their fitness level so seriously but I think my favourite thing about her visually has to be those amazing eyes of hers.
Anyway check out a small gallery of her below.
You can check out her website here and YouTube
Follow her through her Instagram
Interact with her through Twitter
And above all be nice.
Home
»
abs
»
actress
»
booty
»
fitness
»
instagram
»
Kelsey Bohlen
»
Model
»
twitter
»
youtube
» Kelsey Bohlen - Actress And Fitness Enthusiast
Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 10, 2015
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Very cute asian girl: Baek Ye Jin - Christmas Set...Enjoy ^^~ Read more »
-
Việt Hương lan khỏa thân trong rừng Top 5 Người mẫu Thế giới 2009 khoe hình thể sexy, căng tràn sức thanh xuân trong bộ ảnh mới. Lan Hươn...
-
Cho Min Yeong - Hot girl đẹp nhất Hàn Quốc Bài viết bạn quan tâm: Thích thú ngắm dàn nữ cảnh sát giao thông xinh xắn trong loạt ảnh "...
-
As these pictures should prove. After all to make an impression on a show famous for bikinis and buff dudes you have to be and stay pretty t...











0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét